This Starter Packages is the culmination of decades of industry experience working with clients exactly like you to help them go from wanting to start to running a legal marijuana business.
- Everything you need for all business types
- Know what to do each step of the way
- How much $$ you need
- Checklists and details for each step
- Written in plain English
Get In On The Groundfloor
The industry has skyrocketed the past few years and our clients are making money they only ever dreamed about. Don’t think you missed the chance – this is just the beginning.
With legalization happening at a record pace, it’s time to get in on the groundfloor of this amazing opportunity before it becomes too late.
Be 100% Legal
We’ve helped thousands of clients start and run their 100% legal marijuana businesses in the US, Canada and around the world.
Follow the Starter Package to ensure your business will be 100% legal from day one.
Experts Who Care
Our expert staff has decades of experience on all sides of the cannabis industry – dispensary/retail, cultivation, manufacturing, distribution and transportation, delivery, finance, investing, R&D, you name it and we’ve done it.
Rest assured we know what we’re doing and will be happy to help with any issues you have.
- Business startup checklists and detailed instructions to follow for every business type – dispensary, cultivation, manufacturing, distribution, transportation, and all other marijuana business types.
- Detailed cost breakdown for every business type, including high and low budget scenarios.
- The largest barriers to entry for all cannabis business owners.
- Funding types available to cannabis businesses.
- What to do if you’re not a citizen of the country.
- Laws & regulation breakdown cheat sheets.
- How to get started, regardless of whether it’s currently allowed or not.
- Answers to the most frequently asked questions we’ve gotten since starting the business 10+ years ago.
- What licenses & permits you need & what to do.
- How long it takes to start a business and the steps involved.
- Required and recommended staff members for each business type.
- The biggest mistakes to avoid.
- Pros & cons of each business type available.
- How to start, if you have funding or not.