Fairness is our policy.
Bad refund policies are infuriating. You feel like the company is trying to rip you off. We never want our customers to feel that way, so our refund policy is simple: If you're ever unhappy with GreenZipp, just drop us a note and lets figure out a reasonable solution.
Examples of Full or Partial Refunds
- Purchased a Diamond Package and before we started any labor, you decide it's not for you. We'll refund the full amount.
- If a package is materially different than what was proposed. Basically, if we say it's one thing and it's something completely different, we'll issue a full refund. A few words off here or there or a section that isn't required for your state/city/county doesn't count as materially different.
- If we've finished any part of a package on your behalf and you or your partners just can't get it together or decide to abandon the venture, we'll issue a partial refund based on incomplete labor. The standard support day rate will be assessed for the labor that has been completed. This does not apply to clients who come back 3 or more months later. See the non-refundables section below for details.
Examples of Non-Refundables
- Download packages. We give you as much information as possible before purchasing, but we can't take back a download. So please read everything first, ask us a gazillion questions and purchase when you're confident it's what you want and need. Not before.
- You purchased any package from us months/years ago and it's now inaccurate, out-dated, no longer available, our pricing has changed or you simply forgot about it until months or years later. If we don't hear from you within 3 months of purchasing or our last correspondence with you was over 3 months ago, your package is marked complete and closed.
- You expect free support for a product or package that doesn't include support. We make things as clear and concise as possible for you. If you're having a hard time, we're more than happy to walk you through it, but that requires a support package. Worst case scenario: Use Google. It's free and awesome!
- You get denied for a license and don't want to get a support package so we can help you fix it. We do everything humanly possible to ensure things run smoothly and go through, but no two clients or scenarios are exactly the same - this is the nature of the business - so we can't refund because you don't want to push forward.
- Any support packages are not eligible for a refund.
Get In Touch
At the end of the day, since this is a complicated process with lots of moving parts, everything comes down to a case-by-base basis. Email us, tell us what's up, and let's figure out how to make you happy.