New Hampshire Cannabis Laws
Medical & Recreational Marijuana
Medical marijuana businesses became legal in 2013. However, recreational (adult-use) marijuana businesses are currently illegal in the state.
The New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services is in charge of the state’s medical marijuana program and issuance of the associated licenses. The Department has established five dispensaries – aka Alternative Treatment Centers (ATCs) – and is not issuing additional medical marijuana business licenses.
See the Resources section below for additional info.
CBD & Hemp
Our Latest Articles
Ready To Get Started?
Our Starter Packages walk you through everything – from beginning to end – that you need to do when starting a cannabis business.
When we say everything, we mean everything. Here’s some of the things covered in these extensive packages:
- Simple, step-by-step details and checklists in plain English for starting a Medical Marijuana, Recreational (adult-use) Marijuana, CBD or Hemp business.
- How much money you need to start and budget ranges for each type of business.
- The licenses and requirements to be 100% legal for the state, county and city.
- What business is best for you and your budget.
- Avoiding the biggest rookie mistakes.
- And much more…