Alabama Cannabis Laws
Medical & Recreational Marijuana
Medical and recreational marijuana businesses are currently not allowed in the state of Alabama.
However, the state allows qualified patients to acquire and use CBD oils to treat medical conditions. If you want to start a marijuana business in Alabama, consider starting a CBD or hemp business now because states typically give existing cannabis businesses priority for any new cannabis/marijuana licenses that become available in the future.
See the Resources section below for additional info.
CBD & Hemp
Our Latest Articles
Ready To Get Started?
Our Starter Packages walk you through everything – from beginning to end – that you need to do when starting a cannabis business.
When we say everything, we mean everything. Here’s some of the things covered in these extensive packages:
- Simple, step-by-step details and checklists in plain English for starting a Medical Marijuana, Recreational (adult-use) Marijuana, CBD or Hemp business.
- How much money you need to start and budget ranges for each type of business.
- The licenses and requirements to be 100% legal for the state, county and city.
- What business is best for you and your budget.
- Avoiding the biggest rookie mistakes.
- And much more…